Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted Vegetables Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Vegetables Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Vegetables Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted vegetables soup recipe. To make roasted vegetables soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Vegetables Soup:
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum.
- Use 3 of medium sized Tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 2 Cups of Whey (left over from home-made cottage cheese).
- Provide of Oregano.
- Take of Basil.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need 1 Cup of Sweet corn (optional).
Instructions to make Roasted Vegetables Soup:
- Chop chunks of vegetables of about 1 inch size & keep it in a mixing bowl. Add 1 tbsp Olive oil, salt to taste, 1 tsp oregano & 1 tsp basil. Mix it well & spread it on bake tray..
- Preheat Oven at 200 deg for 15 mins. Now, set bake tray in oven at 200 deg for 25 mins..
- Once vegetables are grilled, let it cool. Grind it till smooth consistency. In a wok, pour it & add whey to it & boil..
- Boiled sweet corn can be added at this time. Garnish with some basil & oregano and serve hot. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Roasted Vegetables Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.