Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy 5 cheese & herb tortellini tomato soup (kiddo approved) recipe. To make easy 5 cheese & herb tortellini tomato soup (kiddo approved) you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved):
- Use of package fresh tortellini (I use Trader Giotto's from Trader Joes).
- Provide of can Campbell's condensed tomato soup.
- Provide of fresh basil leaves chopped.
- Get of fresh oregano.
- Provide of minced garlic.
- Use of your favorite parmesan (I use a parmesan, romano, asiago blend).
- Get of salt and pepper if you desire (I think it's wonderful without).
Steps to make Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved):
- Par boil your tortellini a few minutes less than the package suggests. Poor into a colander and set aside. (mine said 6-8 minutes so I did 5).
- Using the same pot (that's now empty) pour your tomato soup concentrate in. Follow instructions on can to add the water (mine said 1 can soup concentrate + 1 can water) and heat on medium heat stirring occasionally..
- Add chopped fresh basil and oregano, garlic, salt & pepper & bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to simmer..
- Once the soup is at a steady simmer gently add the tortellini into the tomato soup deliciousness and heat for about a minute or two..
- Ladle into bowls, top with parmesan cheese and a sprig of basil. Pair with a salad or enjoy by itself..
If you find this Easy 5 Cheese & Herb Tortellini Tomato Soup (kiddo approved) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.