Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken with Tomato Cream Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken with Tomato Cream Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken with tomato cream sauce recipe. You can have chicken with tomato cream sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken with Tomato Cream Sauce:
- Use 2 of Chicken breast.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 1/2 bunch of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 200 grams of Canned whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◯ Soup stock granules.
- Get 2 tbsp of ◯ Ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◯ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of ◯ Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Heavy cream (or milk).
- Take 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
Steps to make Chicken with Tomato Cream Sauce:
- Finely chop the garlic. Thinly slice the onion. Cut the chicken diagonally into large pieces. Trim off the hard stem end of the shimeji mushrooms and break them apart with your hands..
- Put the chicken, sake, salt and pepper in a plastic bag, and massage the marinade into the chicken. (This is a tip to make the chicken tender!!) Rest in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes..
- Add the cake flour into the bag to coat the chicken..
- Heat vegetable oil (not listed on the ingredient list) and the garlic in a frying pan until aromatic. Put the chicken from Step 2 in the pan to stir fry..
- When both sides are cooked until golden brown, add the onion and shimeji mushrooms. Stir fry briefly. Add the canned whole tomatoes and mash them while stir frying..
- Add the ingredients marked ◯ in the pan. Stir fry until the ingredients are mixed well. Add the heavy cream and simmer..
- Simmer for 3-5 minutes and serve in a bowl. Garnish with parsley or grated cheese if you like..
If you find this Chicken with Tomato Cream Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.