Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato sauce recipe. You can have tomato sauce using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Sauce:
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
- Get 3 clove of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1 of Onions (minced).
- You need 1 of Canned tomatoes (chopped tomatoes).
- Get 2 of Consomme soup stock cubes.
- Use 1 dash of Salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of Herbs and wine to taste.
Instructions to make Tomato Sauce:
- Heat the olive oil and garlic in a pan over low heat. When it becomes fragrant, add the onion and cook. Add the wine and turn the heat to high to cook off the alcohol..
- Add the canned tomato, 100 ml of water, soup stock granules, and herbs and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes. If the sauce reduces too much, add more water..
- When it has thickened, add the salt, pepper, and nutmeg and enjoy..
- You can store it in the freezer in freezer bags after it has cooled. It will be good for 2~3 months. It's handy to freeze in a thin layer and break it open to use..
- Gnocchi. Mix it with white sauce to make an easy tomato cream sauce.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146670-easy-quick-and-microwaved-basic-white-sauce.
- Great as a pasta sauce, too! Serve with various fresh pastas!. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154920-easy-handmade-fresh-pasta.
- Fried rice simmered with cheese makes a great restaurant-style risotto. You can also make an easy omurice by just mixing it with rice!. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155134-tomato-risotto-from-uncooked-rice.
- If you simmer it, you can make pizza sauce! For a crispy crust, check out. For a fluffy crust, try. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154869-easy-homemade-pizza-dough-bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146666-simple-and-crispy-cake-flour-pizza.
- You can serve it with meat, use it as a sauce for hamburger steak, mix it with vegetables for rataouille, etc..
If you find this Tomato Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.