Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Football Season Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Football Season Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to football season nachos recipe. You can cook football season nachos using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Football Season Nachos:
- Provide 1 bag of of yellow corn chips.
- Use 1 bag of of blue corn chips.
- Prepare 2 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1 of whole yellow onion.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 6 of roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Get of seasonings.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 of ground black pepper.
- Provide of Pico de Gallo.
- Provide 1 of whole Jalapeno , diced finely.
- Get 1/2 bunch of of cilantro.
- Provide 1 of lime juice.
- Get 1 of avocado , pitted & diced.
Instructions to make Football Season Nachos:
- Brown the meat EVOO & half the Onion until brown. Drain the fat.
- Seaaon meat & stir to combine . Add beans and hot water reduce heat & simmer.
- Pico de Gallo : mix other half of onion with tomato, jalapeno, cilantro,lime juice and 1/2 tsp salt . Set aside.
- In a baking pan layer nachos with meat , chips and cheese alternating colours..
- Bake at 325 until cheese is melted and top with pico de gallo and avocado.
- Serve with sour cream & an ice cold beer.
If you find this Football Season Nachos recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.