Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to herbed tomato vegetable soup recipe. To cook herbed tomato vegetable soup you only need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup:
- Provide of Sweat.
- Get 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide 1 C of small diced yellow onion or leek or shallots.
- Use 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of herbes de provence.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide of Sauté.
- Use 1 C of diced tomatoes.
- Use of First simmer.
- Use 1 C of large diced potatoes.
- Prepare 1 C of oblique or thick rounds or large diced carrots.
- Take of ~6 C water.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of vegetable stock powder or 1 to 2 vegetable boullion cubes.
- Provide of Second Simmer.
- Provide 1 of small crown of broccoli, florets separated, stalk peeled and large diced.
- Provide 1 C of large diced or thick quarter rounds of zucchini.
- You need 1 C of chopped Italian kale.
- You need 1.5 C of or 1 can cooked cannelleni or white beans.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup:
- In a 4 quart/liter saucepan, sweat onions garlic and aromatics over medium-low heat until onions are transparent. 5-10 minutes..
- Add diced tomatoes, increase heat to medium and sauté 5 minutes until tomatoes soften..
- Add potatoes and carrots and enough water to cover by a couple inches or 5 cm. Add stock powder or bouillon and salt to taste. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add broccoli and beans. Return to simmer and cook until broccoli is just tender and beans are heated through. 5-10 minutes. Add cracked black pepper to taste..
If you find this Herbed Tomato Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.