Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef rendang recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef rendang recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef rendang recipe. To make beef rendang you only need 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef rendang:
- Prepare of Ingredients (A).
- Use 1 kg of beef.
- Get 600 ml of coconut cream.
- You need 100 ml of vegetable oil.
- You need of Ingredients (B)- to blend.
- Prepare 4 of candlenuts.
- You need 12 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 300 g of red chili.
- Take 250 g of onions,.
- Provide 50 g of ginger.
- You need 50 g of galangal.
- Provide 50 g of turmeric.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- Provide 1 tbsp (15 g) of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 4 of green cardamoms.
- Take 11/2 tsp of cumin.
- Get 10 of cloves.
- Use of Ingredients (C)- Seasonings and Spices.
- Get 4 stalks of bashed lemongrass.
- Provide 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 1 piece of asam keping.
- Take 2 of turmeric leaves, tied up.
Instructions to make Beef rendang:
- Cut the beef into 4 cm squares, half cm thick. Do not cut the beef too small as the meat can break into smaller pieces during cooking..
- Blend all the ingredients in (B), set the blend aside..
- Remove the green section and the outer sheath of the lemongrass. Use only the white portion. Bash them so that the lemongrass to ensure the release of the flavor..
- Heat up the vegetable oil in a wok. Saute the spice paste (B) over low heat until aromatic..
- Add the coconut milk and lemongrass into the wok..
- Add the beef and cook over medium heat. Bring the coconut milk to a boil..
- Once it is boiled, continue simmer over low heat. Add water from time to time when the stew is about to dry..
- Cook until the beef absorbs the flavor of the spices thoroughly and the color turns to dark brown. It will take about three hours, Served with rice or bread enjoy..
If you find this Beef rendang recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.