Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Kansai-style Sukiyaki and with Udon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Kansai-style Sukiyaki and with Udon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Kansai-style Sukiyaki and with Udon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most probably pick out many items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy kansai-style sukiyaki and with udon recipe. You can have easy kansai-style sukiyaki and with udon using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Kansai-style Sukiyaki and with Udon:
- Use 250 grams of Beef.
- Prepare 1/8 of Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 5 of cm Daikon radish.
- Prepare 200 grams of Grilled tofu.
- Provide 1 of pack Shirataki.
- Provide 1 of Enoki mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Maitake mushrooms.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Use 2 of portions Cooked udon noodles.
- Take of Sukiyaki broth.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ● Sake.
- Provide 4 1/2 tbsp of ● Sugar.
- Provide 6 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Easy Kansai-style Sukiyaki and with Udon:
- Cut the beef and vegetables into suitable sizes. For the sukiyaki base, pour the ● ingredients into a heat-resistant bowl. Microwave for 1.5 minutes to dissolve the sugar..
- Rub the beef tallow in a pot and saute the beef there. Pour the sukiyaki stock, vegetables and sukiyaki stock again. Cover with a lid and after a while, the sukiyaki is done! (Drop a raw egg if you wish)..
- In the second half of the sukiyaki dinner, add the udon noodles to soak up the broth. If there isn't enough liquid in pot, add more of the sukiyaki base..
If you find this Easy Kansai-style Sukiyaki and with Udon recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.