Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 1-pan easy chicken pot pie bake recipe. To make 1-pan easy chicken pot pie bake you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake:
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded deli rotisserie chicken.
- Use 2-10.5 oz of cans cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 cups of Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 3 cups of frozen veggies (corn carrots and peas).
- Get 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Use 1 can of buttery grands biscuits.
- Take to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and Italian seasoning.
Steps to make 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a large cast iron skillet or 13×9 baking dish..
- Mix chicken, soup, cheese, veggies and spices in a mixing bowl. spread into pan..
- Cut biscuits into quarters and toss in melted butter. Place on top the mixture in baking pan. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are cooked fully through. Garnish with melted butter and herbs..
If you find this 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.