Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato soup recipe. You can cook tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Soup:
- Use 2 of Tomato.
- Take 1 of Carrot.
- Use 1 of Beetroot.
- You need 1 of Ginger.
- Use as required of Cornflour.
- You need as per taste of Sugar.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Use as required of Water.
- Use as needed of Bread (Optional).
Steps to make Tomato Soup:
- At First, Add the Tomato, Carrot, Beetroot and Ginger ina Cooker and Add some Water to it and Leave it for 1 Whistle.
- Then take it out and after it's cooled, Grind them in a Mixie Jar and make it into a Soup Consistency.
- Then after the Water gets boiled, Add the Cornflour, Sugar and Salt to it and Finally Add the Pepper to it and our Tomato Soup is Ready to Serve Now!!.
- We can also Add some Bread to it which will also give some Additional Taste to our Soup.
- Thanks to CookPad Team for giving Me an Opportunity to Post My Recipe over here!!.
If you find this Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.