Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) recipe. To cook mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock):
- Get 750 gms of mutton(beef or chicken 1kg).
- Provide of Stock (1 small onion, 5 pepper, 5 cloves,1 cinnamon stick.
- You need 5 of cardamom, 3 bay leaf,4 green chillies, 2 tbsn salt,.
- Get 1 inch of ginger and 5 cloves garlic Chopped,1 cup whole coriander.
- Get of Seeds,1/2cup fennel seeds,1tsp cumin seeds &4 cups water).
- Use of Rice 3 1/2 cups rice washed and soaked.(10 mins).
- You need of For masala (1 bunch coriander leaves,1 pod garlic, 1 inch ginger.
- Provide 7-8 of green chillies (acc to u),.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin) grind and keep.
- Get 1 cup of oil,1 small onion, 5cloves,5 cardamom, 6 to 8 pepper, 2.
- Provide of Bay leaf, 1 tsp cumin seeds and 1 piece cinnamon.
- Take 2 of big potatoes, 1 cup peas.
- Take of Salad(1 onion, 1 tomato, 1 cucumber, 1 tsp salt,few coriander.
- Get of Leaves,1 chilli and 2 lemon juice).
- Take of Fried onions for garnish (optional).
Steps to make Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock):
- First prepare stock.wash the mutton, cut ginger,garlic, chilli,add pepper, clove,cardamom,bay leaf,cinnamon, cumin seeds. Wash coriander seeds and cumin seeds in strainer. Cut onion roughly..
- Now put all together. (See Ingredients above for stock) with salt.when mutton cooked remove and save the stock.
- Ur stock is ready.now grind the masala coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, chillies and cumin. See ingredients. Now take 1 slice onion, 5 cloves, 5 cardamom,1 tsp cumin seeds, 2 bay leaf,1 cinnamon and 6to7 pepper..
- Now heat one cup of oil in a large vessel. Then add onion with garam masala (above pic 3)when brown add the above grind masala.now let it simmer 5 mins oil floats up.now add potatoes and peas..
- Mix well.cover vessel and cook till 5 mins.now add the cooked mutton and strained stock. Mix well then rice..
- After u put stock let it boil.now cover the vessel with it's lid and cook on medium flame.(check salt now add 1 tbsn)when rice absorbs most of the stock give a mix(pic3).
- Cover the lid,put a cloth over the lid.so that steam and moisture stays within.keep on a slow flame.(10 mins)off the flame but don't open the lid.prepare the salad cut onion,tomato, chilli,coriander leaves then place all in one bowl then add 2 lemon juice and 1 tsp salt..
- Salad ready.now serve mutton pulav.garnish with fried onions.ur kitchen will smell with all the lovely flavours. Enjoy😊.
If you find this Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.