Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! recipe. You can cook cheesy salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!:
- Get of Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!.
- You need of Butter or oil of your choice for cooking..
- You need of My sundried tomato mix. (see refrence guide.).
- Use of Onion diced.
- Take of Carl buddings corned beef, (use all cut up.).
- Use of Salami & provolone bread.
- Use of Eggs (like to use jumbo eggs).
- Provide of Salt, pepper, & garlic powder to taste.
- Prepare of Cheese (I used a tacoseasoned blend).
- Take of Hot sauce, (if desired,optional).
- Prepare of Refrence guide for tomato mix.
- Provide of Sundried tomatoes, 1 bulb of garlic that's been drizzled w olive oil & seasoned then roasted. Put both into a food processor & blend til paste like consistency. Put back into the tomato jar. This helps keep your roasted garlic from going bad & it tastes g.
Steps to make Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!:
- Heat skillet on medium-to-med-high..
- Add in the butter or oil. If using butter, let it melt & start to brown & get kinda nutty..
- Now add the onions & cook just til they start to become translucent. Now add the sundried tomato mix & heat through b4 going onto next step..
- Next, add the meat & cook just long enuf for it to start to brown..
- (while the onions & meat are cooking, break the bread up into medium chunks you may not need all of the it, you be the judge of how much to use.) Add to the skillet & brown slightly (or as much as you like)..
- While the bread is browning, scramble your eggs. You can use milk or water or nothing. Once the bread is browned to your likeness, add the eggs. Mix til well incorporated.(if you use milk or water, you only need maybe ½ a Tbsp, any more could make it to liquidity.).
- Now season & mix well..
- You can cover it @ this time & just let it cook. Make sure the temp is just right so it doesn't burn but doesn't take to long to cook, or else your eggs may become rubbery for cooking too long..
- Once it has set up enuf, add the cheese. Cook just a little bit longer as to melt the cheese.(if you're using an oven proof skillet, you may pop it in the oven for a few min to lightly brown the top..
- Cut into pie wedges & add a dash or 2 of hot sauce..
If you find this Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.