Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cajun chicken pasta soup recipe. You can cook creamy cajun chicken pasta soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP:
- Take 6 oz of farfalle pasta.
- Prepare 1 lb of skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 8 oz of Mushroom sliced.
- Use 1 of small red onion.
- Use 1 of red bell pepper.
- Get 5 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of flour.
- Take 1 of 32oz Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth.
- Use 1 of 14oz can chicken broth.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Provide 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Provide 1 can of tomato with green chillies.
- Use 1 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Provide 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh basil cut in strips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped bacon optional.
Instructions to make Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP:
- Season chicken with Cajun seasoning & cook on both side in a lil bit of evoo for about 5 mins per side set aside & let it rest.
- Melt butter and saute onions & mushrooms for a few mins.
- Add bell pepper and garlic saute for 30 seconds then add flour and cook for a few minutes.
- Add swanson Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth.
- Along with some chicken broth cream and simmer until thickened.
- Add cooked pasta cooked chicken peas and tomatoes with green chilirs and heat through.
- Stir in Monterey Jack cheese and fresh basil.
If you find this Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.