Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. To make lasagna you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lasagna:
- Provide of jar of Classico tomato & basil sauce.
- Provide of ground chuck.
- Prepare of Miceli’s traditional ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need of fresh parsley.
- Take of lasagna noodles cooked and drained.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Lasagna:
- In a medium bowl combine spaghetti sauce and ground beef. In a separate bowl combine ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese and parsley..
- Pour 3/4 cup tomato mixture in the bottom of a 9 X 13 inch baking dish. Layer 1/3 of noodles, 1/2 ricotta mixture, 1/3 of remaining tomato mixture and 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Continue to layer and top with mozzarella cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 more minutes..
If you find this Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.