Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef enchiladas recipe. To make beef enchiladas you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Enchiladas:
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Use 1 of medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup).
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Use 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1/3 cup of chopped bell pepper.
- Get 2/3 cup of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 2 of Green chilies (optional).
- Provide 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- Get 15 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need 8 of or more corn tortillas.
Instructions to make Beef Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit.
- Cook beef and onion til beef is brown, drain..
- Stir in sour cream, cheese, parsley, and pepper. Cover and remove from heat.
- In 2 quart saucepan, heat remaining ingredients to boil, them simmer 5 minutes..
- Microwave tortillas to ensure they roll without tearing, then dip each tortilla into sauce mixture (cover both sides).
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of meat mixture into tortilla, roll up. Continue with the others..
- Place, seam down, into an oven safe baking dish..
- Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas. Cover with cheese..
- Bake 20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly..
If you find this Beef Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.