Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Coriander carrot soup #soupcontest recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coriander carrot soup #soupcontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coriander carrot soup #soupcontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coriander carrot soup #soupcontest recipe. You can have coriander carrot soup #soupcontest using 1 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coriander carrot soup #soupcontest:
- Get 1 tbsp of coconut oil, 1 tsp ground coriander, 1/2 tsp grated ginger, 450g carrots-peeled & chopped, 1/4th cup double cream, handful coriander (3 sprigs), 1/4th tsp ground pepper, 1 cup stock/hot water.
Instructions to make Coriander carrot soup #soupcontest:
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a large pan, add grated ginger, then fry for 2 mins until softened..
- Stir in 1 tsp freshly ground coriander and cook for 1 min..
- Add chopped carrots, then And 1.2l vegetable stock or hot water, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat..
- Cover and cook for 20 mins until the carrots are tender..
- Add ground pepper, salt and double cream. Cook for 2 mins..
- Tip into a food processor with a handful of coriander then blitz until smooth..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with Ritz crackers..
If you find this Coriander carrot soup #soupcontest recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.