Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Ground beef and green bean casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ground beef and green bean casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground beef and green bean casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef and green bean casserole recipe. You can have ground beef and green bean casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ground beef and green bean casserole:
- Get 1 2/3 lb of ground beef, you can substitute for any ground meat.
- Provide 30 oz of green beans.
- Use 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese, your favorite.
- Use 1 large of onions chopped.
- You need 14 oz of coconut milk.
- Use 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of baby petite carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Ground beef and green bean casserole:
- Chop your celery, and onion. Shred the cheese.
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- In an oven safe dish, Heat butter. Brown the beef/ meat. Add carrots and onion as you are browning. When its browned and carrots tender drain excessive liquids. Add spices and stir..
- Add green beans, milk, and parmesan cheese..
- Mix everything well except shredded cheese, put the shredded cheese on top and bake 30-40 minutes..
If you find this Ground beef and green bean casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.