Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Hot link potato soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hot link potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot link potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot link potato soup recipe. You can have hot link potato soup using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot link potato soup:
- Use 5 of medium potatoes cut in chunks (peeled if you prefer).
- Provide 32 oz of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried chopped onion.
- Use 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 2 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of apple smoked gruyere cheese grated.
- Take 5 of Louisiana hot links halved then cut in small chunks.
- Get 1 of 6.5 ounce minced clams (liquid included).
- You need 2 cup of corn.
- Take 1 of salt\pepper to taste.
- Use 1 of sour cream.
Instructions to make Hot link potato soup:
- Add first 6 ingredients to medium pot, bring to boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Meanwhile cook hot links in microwave for 3 minutes, stir, cook 3 more minutes, drain off fat..
- When potatoes are finished, mash with potato masher, leaving chunks. Add remaining ingredients bring to boil, simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Taste, adjust seasoning if necessary, top with sour cream and cheese, enjoy!.
If you find this Hot link potato soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.