Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Buttermilk Cauliflower Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Buttermilk Cauliflower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Buttermilk Cauliflower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy buttermilk cauliflower soup recipe. You can cook creamy buttermilk cauliflower soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Buttermilk Cauliflower Soup:
- Use 1 of medium head of cauliflower.
- Take 1 of small carrot.
- Prepare 1 of big onion.
- Take 1 of celery stalk.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 500 ml of buttermilk or full cream milk & 1 lemon.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
Steps to make Creamy Buttermilk Cauliflower Soup:
- If you don't have buttermilk, just squeeze the juice of one lemon into the milk. Stir and let it sit at room temperature for 10mins..
- Remove the flowerettes from the cauliflower head. Peel the onions, garlic and carrots then roughly chop into small chunks together with the celery stalk..
- Put all ingredients into a small pot and season with salt and pepper. Let it simmer on a medium-low heat until all the vegetables are soft..
- Use a hand blender or a food blender until the soup is smooth and creamy..
- Pour into small bowls or ramekins and sprinkle with cayenne pepper before serving..
If you find this Creamy Buttermilk Cauliflower Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.