Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home made cheeseburger soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home made cheeseburger soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home made cheeseburger soup recipe. You can have home made cheeseburger soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Home made cheeseburger soup:
- You need 2 1/2 lb of ground meat (i say meat because i use a 50-50 blend of beef and venison ground meat).
- Prepare 2 can of campbells cheddar cheese soup.
- Get 1 can of campbells garlic cream of mushroom soup..
- Provide 1 can of sliced mushrooms (large can not the half can).
- You need 1/2 quart of sliced dill pickles.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomato.
Steps to make Home made cheeseburger soup:
- Cook ground meat, and can of mushrooms, but season it to taste like you would a burger..
- While the ground meat is cooking, start your soups in a large pot, mix in two cans cheddar, and one can cream of mushroom, and three cans of water (milk changes the flavor too much for me, you can use 2 cans of it in place of the water as directed on the cheese soup if you like).
- Next open and drain the diced tomato..
- Take the 1/2 jar of pickles and give them a bath in a bowl of hot water. Drain and rinse a few times while the soup is thinning out and the meat is cooking. This will dilute the strong taste of the pickles and prevent it from overpowering the other flavors when added to the soup. Chop the pickles before adding them..
- When the meat is done strain off any grease using a colander lined with paper towel. Then add it to the soup along with the diced tomato, and pickle. Simmer on low for about a half hour or until the pickles soften..
If you find this Home made cheeseburger soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.