Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Rice, Soup and Chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Rice, Soup and Chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken rice, soup and chilli recipe. You can cook chicken rice, soup and chilli using 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Rice, Soup and Chilli:
- You need of Chilli (No cooking involved, ready to serve).
- Provide 3 piece of Red Chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 piece of Lemon (Juice).
- You need of Soup (Bring all ingredients to boil then garnish).
- Take 500 grams of Boiling Water.
- Take 2 piece of Screwpine Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Finely Sliced Onions.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Stock Cube.
- Get 1 of Salt (To Taste).
- Provide 1 of Some Finely Chopped Coriander & Scallions (Garnish).
- Prepare 1 of Some Fried Onions (Garnish).
- You need of Chicken Rice (Cook in rice cooker).
- Use 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Finely Sliced Onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of Basmati Rice.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 2 piece of Screwpine Leaves.
- Provide 1 of Salt (To Taste).
- Prepare of Chicken Drumsticks (Deep Fry).
- Take 10 piece of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dark Soya Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 of Salt (To Taste).
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable Oil (For Deep Frying).
Steps to make Chicken Rice, Soup and Chilli:
- Chilli: No cooking involved, just blend all the ingredients and ready to serve..
- Soup: To bring all items to boil, then garnish and ready to serve..
- Chicken Rice: Cook everything in rice cooker and ready to serve..
- Chicken Drumsticks: To marinate all ingredients for at least 30 minutes. Deep fry in vegetable oil and ready to serve..
If you find this Chicken Rice, Soup and Chilli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.