Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably choose lots of items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tori's crockpot enchilada soup recipe. You can cook tori's crockpot enchilada soup using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup:
- Take 1 can of white kidney beans (drain and rinse).
- Get 1 can of black beans (drain).
- You need 1 can of pinto beans (drain halfway).
- You need 32 oz of container Chicken broth.
- Take 1 can of echilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of corn (drain and rinse).
- Use 1 can (12 oz) of shredded chicken (drain and rinse).
- Take 4 oz of green chiles (drain).
- Take of Diced tomatoes (do not drain).
- You need 1/3 of of a chopped yellow onion.
- You need 2 of bell peppers (i used one red and one yellow) chopped.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 2 tsp of tapatio (or as much as you want, taste as you go).
- Use of Cumin (i was heavy handed with it).
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning (1 tsp).
- Take of Cayenne pepper ground (1 tsp).
- Provide of Garlic powder (1 tsp).
- Take of Onion powder (a dash).
- Provide of Salt (a dash).
- Use of Shredded cheese (optional).
- Take of Sour cream (optional).
Instructions to make Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup:
- It's actually very simple…add all ingredients to crockpot (doesn't matter what order).
- Mix ingredients in crockpot well, add cheese if you want.
- Turn crockpot on high.
- Cook for 2 hrs or until hot.
If you find this Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.