Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese herbal chicken soup (dun ji tang) recipe. You can have chinese herbal chicken soup (dun ji tang) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang):
- Prepare of Whole Chicken Leg (bone in).
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Water (or as needed).
- Get of Dun Ji Tang herbs;.
- You need of Astragalus Root (Bei Chi 北芪).
- Take of Codonopsis (Dang Shen 党参).
- Use of Chinese Yam (Huai Shan 淮山).
- Provide of Solomon's Seal (Yu Zhu 玉竹).
- Prepare of Wolfberries (Goji Zi 枸杞子).
- Provide of Optional.
- Provide of Red Dates.
- Provide of Dried Longan.
Steps to make Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang):
- CHICKEN; rinse the chicken. Dry the chicken with kitchen towels and then salt it. Let it sit for 30 minutes..
- STEW; In a pot, place in all the Herbs as well as Water and chicken. Bring it to a boil and then turn down the heat to a simmer. REMOVE any scum from the surface and let the soup cook for 1 hour or until the liquid has been reduced by half..
- SERVE; turn off the heat, remove the chicken and let it rest for 10 minutes. Then, chop the chicken into serving size. Taste the soup to see if it needs to be seasoned. Serve in a bowl..
If you find this Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.