Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tomato soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato soup recipe. You can have tomato soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato soup:
- Prepare 6 of medium fresh tomato.
- Use 400 gr of canned tomatoes.
- Provide 1 stalk of celery.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take Handful of fresh mint / basil.
- You need 2 of vegetable stock cubes.
- Get 3 tbs of sugar.
- Provide 2 tbs of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red/black pepper.
- Provide of Olive oil.
Steps to make Tomato soup:
- Peel off onion, garlic and carrot. slice them. Cut the celery too. Heat a pan over medium heat and add some olive oil. Then, add chopped vegetables and fry them for about 10 minutes. Set aside..
- Pour some water in a pot. Bring it to boil. Add fresh tomatoes and let it to cook for 10 minutes. Then drain and rinse it under tap water. Now you can easily peeled tomatoes off and cut them into half. Set aside..
- Pour 800 ml water into a pot. Bring it to a boil. Add vegetable stocks. Stir until stocks are dissolved. Then, add canned tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, all spices, oil, vinegar, mints and fried vegetables. Allow to cook on a medium heat for 15 minutes. Once your soup is cooked, blend it in a food processor or blender..
- All above mentioned spices, 2tbsp oil, vinegar, mints and fried vegetables. Allow to cook on a low heat for 30 minutes. Once your soup is cooked, puree it in a food processor or blender..
If you find this Tomato soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.