Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Steak and eggs with a side of home fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steak and eggs with a side of home fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak and eggs with a side of home fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak and eggs with a side of home fries recipe. You can cook steak and eggs with a side of home fries using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak and eggs with a side of home fries:
- Prepare of Fresh cooked or leftover steak, we had top sirloin last night so I sliced it before reheating.
- You need of Eggs.
- Take as needed of Butter.
- Take as needed of Olive oil.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Home fries, see my recipe.
Instructions to make Steak and eggs with a side of home fries:
- Slice your cold, cooked steak to desired thickness. I prefer thin. Otherwise cook your steak to desired doneness, rest it..
- I make my eggs before the steak because the steak literally takes seconds if it’s leftover and cold. We like our eggs over medium..
- After my eggs are out of the skillet, crank the heat to high and add a little olive oil if necessary. When screaming hot, lay steak in single layer in hot skillet and let cook without moving for just about 15-20 seconds. Stir around to warm entire pan and remove from heat. Load your plate and have a grub fest..
If you find this Steak and eggs with a side of home fries recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.