Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Rich Buttermilk Tomato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rich Buttermilk Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich Buttermilk Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rich buttermilk tomato soup recipe. You can cook rich buttermilk tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rich Buttermilk Tomato Soup:
- Take 1 bag of Wiener sausages.
- Use 1 of packet Cherry tomatoes.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Take 2 of Eggplants – small Japanese type.
- Take 1 can of Canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 400 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 30 grams of Butter.
- Use 4 of cubes Soup stock cubes.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Broccoli (boiled, optional).
- Use 1 bag of Cooked soy beans.
- You need 1 of Basil.
- Take 1 of to 2 tablespoons Garlic oil.
Instructions to make Rich Buttermilk Tomato Soup:
- Cut the onion in half, then slice it lengthwise into 7 to 11 pieces..
- Put 300 ml and the onion in a pan, place the butter on top, and simmer over medium heat for about 10 minutes. Adjust the heat depending on your cooker, and be careful not to let the pan burn!.
- Coer the pan with al lid, leaving it slightly ajar..
- Cut up the eggplant in the meantime. Just slice the then end as is, and cut the fat end in half lengthwise before slicing..
- Soak the eggplant in water to remove any bitterness (about 5 to 10 minutes)..
- Score the wiener sausages on the surface. Cut any way you like..
- When the onion has cooked for about 10 minutes, drain the eggplant, add the sausages and then the eggplant to the pan with 300 ml more water..
- Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half or into thirds. Rip up some basil leaves (optional)..
- When the soup is cooked through, add the stock cubes and simmer for another 2 minutes. Add the cut up tomatoes and canned tomatoes, soy beans, and 400 ml of soy milk. Simmer over low heat, and season with salt and pepper. Don't let the soup boil..
- Just before the soup starts to boil, turn off the heat, drizzle in some garlic oil, and serve..
If you find this Rich Buttermilk Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.