Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna rolls recipe. To cook lasagna rolls you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna Rolls:
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 can (14.5 oz) of unsalted diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 can (28 oz) of unsalted crushed tomatoes.
- Take 1 tsp. of dried basil.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, Italian seasoning.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Use 1 of large egg.
- Take 1 container (15 oz) of ricotta cheese.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella, divided.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese, divided.
- Get 8 of lasagna noodles, cooked.
Steps to make Lasagna Rolls:
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large pot. Once it's hot, brown the ground beef until no longer pink. Drain any excess fat, then add the onion and garlic. Cook for 5 or so minutes, stirring often, until the onion softens and garlic is fragrant. and add the diced and crushed tomatoes to the pot and bring to a simmer. Stir in the seasonings and sugar. Simmer about 25 minutes, then remove from heat and set aside..
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, ricotta, 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese and a pinch of all former seasonings used for the sauce, until well blended..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9" baking pan with foil, grease it and set it aside..
- Lay out the lasagna noodles on wax paper and spread with the cheese mixture. Leave a little space around the edges. Roll tightly up..
- In the prepared baking dish, lay half the meat mix onto the bottom of the dish. Place the rolled lasagna noodles, seam side down, on top of the meat mixture..
- Top the lasagna rolls with the remaining meat mixture and top with remaining mozzarella cheese and shredded parmesan. Then cover the dish with foil..
- Bake covered for 25 minutes. Then uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes, until completely heated through and the cheese is melted and golden. Serve immediately and enjoy!.
If you find this Lasagna Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.