Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for taisen's chicken spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best taisen's chicken spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to taisen's chicken spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's chicken spaghetti recipe. To cook taisen's chicken spaghetti you need 14 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook taisen's chicken spaghetti:
- Get 1 packages of of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 box of of spaghetti noodles.
- Provide 2 can of of black olives. medium or large and pitted.
- Take 1 of to 2 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 of boxes of chicken broth. you can use cans if you prefer.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Get 1 of pepper.
- Take 1 of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 medium of or large onion.
- Provide 1 of to 2 ripe tomatoes or canned diced tomatoes drained.
- Prepare 1 can of of cream of chicken soup.
- Take 2 of to 3 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1 of butter.
- You need 1 of milk.
Steps to make taisen's chicken spaghetti:
- boil chicken in half water and half chicken broth. you can also add chicken bullion if you want.
- cook chicken until done.
- take the chicken off the heat. you can take it out of the pan and let it sit to cool on a plate. save juices if you wish to use it with this or later for something else..
- dice tomato and onion. if using canned tomatoes drain juice.
- put tomatoes and onion in a frying pan. add some butter pepper and garlic.
- cook the tomato down a bit before adding onion.
- sautee the onion and tomato.
- cook the spaghetti noodles.
- drain all juice from the black olives. slice them up.
- cream cheese needs to be cut in half length wise then sliced into small squares.
- after slicing the cheese stick in the fridge or freezer.
- pre heat oven to 350.
- in a casserole dish add noodles with a bit of butter, milk and half or full can of cream of chicken soup. add some chicken broth or you can use the liquid you boiled the chicken in. you want some liquid but not drowning in liquid.
- shred chicken. add into the noodles.
- add in tomato and onion mix and stir to blend well.
- add in black olives. mix.
- add in cream of mushroom soup. mix well. if you need more liquid use more broth or milk and butter. taste to see which you prefer. the more chicken flavor the better it turns out..
- bake for about 30 to 50 minutes covered.
- pull it out of the oven. uncover put sliced cream cheese on top..
- bake until the cream cheese turns a slight Brown color. you can take it out sooner if you like.
- serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this taisen's chicken spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.