Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sharon's homemade chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have sharon's homemade chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Provide 1 of onion (chopped).
- You need 4 of carrots (chopped).
- Prepare 4 of celery stalks (chopped).
- Get 2 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Use 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Use 16 cups of chicken broth.
- Provide 2 of bouillon cubes.
- You need of Salt (to taste).
- Get of Pepper (to taste).
- Get 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- Take 16 ounces of egg noodles.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Steps to make Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a large frying pan add olive oil to coat bottom. Add chicken pieces. (Season to your liking) Cook until chicken is done. Sit to the side.
- In a large stock pot add butter and let it melt on medium heat..
- Add onion, carrots, celery, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook on medium heat for 10 mins.
- Add chicken broth and bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil.
- Add egg noodles and cook until noodles are your desired tenderness.
- Add chicken and taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed. Add parsley flakes and cook for 2 more minutes..
If you find this Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.