Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy and Healthy! Non-Fried Sweet and Sour Pork Balls! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy and Healthy! Non-Fried Sweet and Sour Pork Balls! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Healthy! Non-Fried Sweet and Sour Pork Balls! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and healthy! non-fried sweet and sour pork balls! recipe. To make easy and healthy! non-fried sweet and sour pork balls! you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Healthy! Non-Fried Sweet and Sour Pork Balls!:
- Prepare 300 grams of Pork (chopped, cut-offs).
- Prepare of Preseasoning.
- Get 1 pinch of each Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 to 2 tablespoons Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 of Oil.
- Provide 1/2 of Carrot.
- Take 2 of Green peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion (large).
- Provide of Sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons Sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Weipa (or chicken stock soup seasoning).
- Provide 1 tsp of or more Katakuriko.
Steps to make Easy and Healthy! Non-Fried Sweet and Sour Pork Balls!:
- Mix together the ingredients for the sauce and set aside..
- Cut the carrot into bite-sized pieces and microwave for a minute in a heat-resistant container..
- Slice the onion into wedges, remove the seeds from the green peppers, and cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Preseason the pork with all ingredients except the katakuriko, shape into 3 cm balls, and coat in katakuriko..
- Heat the oil in pan, sautè the carrots, green peppers, and onions, and remove from the heat when the onions become translucent..
- In the same pan, add the oil and broil the pork from Step 4. Don't agitate the pan..
- Flip them over once they turn golden brown, cover with a lid and cook over low heat for 5-6 minutes..
- Once both sides are golden brown, absorb the excess oil with a paper towel, add the vegetables and seasoning, and heat until the sauce thickens and the meat and vegetables are well-coated..
- I stock up on pork when it's on sale and make chopped pork balls to store in the freezer..
If you find this Easy and Healthy! Non-Fried Sweet and Sour Pork Balls! recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.