Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Laksa Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Laksa Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood laksa soup recipe. You can have seafood laksa soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood Laksa Soup:
- Take 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- Use 3 tbsp of thai panang curry paste.
- Get 2 cans of coconut milk.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Get of Grind onions.
- Take of Minced garlic.
- Use 10 pcs of shrimps.
- You need 2 cups of scallops.
- Get 10 of cuttlefish balls.
- You need 20 pcs of tofu.
- Prepare 10 pcs of kikiam.
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Seafood Laksa Soup:
- Sautè garlic and onion in a pan and let it stand for a minute then add shrimps, kikiam, cuttlefish balls and cook for 5-10 mins.
- Add panang curry paste and let it stand for 5 mins then add coconut milk.
- Add water to balance the spice of the curry.
- Add sugar, soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add fried tofu, scallops and chicken bouillon then keep it boil for 10 minutes..
- Ready to serve! Enjoy!.
If you find this Seafood Laksa Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.