Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Miso soup with Aubergine recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Miso soup with Aubergine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miso soup with Aubergine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to miso soup with aubergine recipe. You can cook miso soup with aubergine using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Miso soup with Aubergine:
- You need 8 of Baby potatoes.
- Use 1/2 of Aubergine.
- You need 1/2 of Leek.
- Get 1 liter of Water.
- Prepare 1 packages of Dashi.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dried seaweed.
- You need 2 tbsp of Miso paste.
Instructions to make Miso soup with Aubergine:
- Peel and cut the potatoes. Chop the leek into circles and aubergine into small cubes..
- Prepare dashi and miso..
- Prepare the wakame seaweed by dipping it into water..
- Add dashi into the water, together with the potatoes and boil until the potatoes are soft..
- In the meantime, in a frypan add quickly fry the aubergine on olive oil until it is nice and brown..
- Mix the aubergine and leek into the pot with the soup and cook for couple more minutes for the flavours to blend in,.
- Switch off the heat and add two massive tablespoons of miso paste into the water. Mix thoroughly. Add the seaweed and serve..
- Best enjoy from a Japanese style miso soup bowl, which will add even more authentic taste to your miso soup.
If you find this Miso soup with Aubergine recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.