Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely pick out many items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup recipe. To make roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- Get 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Provide 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small head cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 6 c).
- Take 2 of tblsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Use 1 c of diced carrot.
- You need 3 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Take 1 of fresh red chili pepper, such as serrano or jalapeño, minced, plus more for garnish.
- Provide 1 (14 oz) of can no-salt-added tomato sauce.
- Use 4 c of low-sodium vegetable broth.
- Get 3 c of diced peeled russet potatoes (1/2-inch).
- Get 3 c of diced peeled sweet potatoes (1/2-inch).
- You need 2 tsp of lime zest.
- Provide 2 of tblsp lime juice.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can coconut milk.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish.
Instructions to make Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Combine coriander, cumin, cinnamon, turmeric, salt, pepper and cayenne in a small bowl. Toss cauliflower with 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the spice mixture and toss again. Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast the cauliflower until the edges are browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and carrot and cook, stirring often, until starting to brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking, stirring often, until the onion is soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, chili and the remaining spice mixture. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute more..
- Stir in tomato sauce, scraping up any browned bits, and simmer for 1 minute. Add broth, potatoes, sweet potatoes, lime zest and juice. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer and cook, partially covered and stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, 35 to 40 minutes..
- Stir in coconut milk and the roasted cauliflower. Return to a simmer to heat through..
- Garnish with cilantro and chilies, if desired..
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt, if desired..
If you find this Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.