Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mock Shepherd Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mock Shepherd Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mock Shepherd Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mock shepherd pie recipe. To make mock shepherd pie you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mock Shepherd Pie:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef browned and drained of excess fat.
- Get 2 cup of hot mashed potatoes. (I used package of instant roasted garlic).
- Prepare 4 oz of Philly cream cheese (cubed).
- Take 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Provide 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Get 4 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Use 1 cup of beef gravy (I used the Heinz beef in a jar).
Steps to make Mock Shepherd Pie:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Brown meat in large skillet and drain off fat..
- Prepare instant potatoes.
- To potato mixture add, cubed cream cheese, 2cloves minced garlic and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Stir thoroughly..
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat. Spoon into 9" baking dish. Cover with potato mixture. Spread with remaining cheese..
- Bake until heated thru, about 20 minutes..
If you find this Mock Shepherd Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.