Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bottleguard and red lentil soup (zero oil recipe) recipe. You can have bottleguard and red lentil soup (zero oil recipe) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe):
- Take 1/2 of Bottleguard chopped roughly.
- Take 1/2 cup of red lentils washed.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes chopped into 2 or 4 pieces (to remove skin later).
- Use 7-8 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- Provide 1/2 inch of ginger.
- You need 1/2 cup of cauliflower chopped + 1/4 cup extra for garnish.
- Provide 1/2 cup of beans chopped.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut cream (optional).
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 2/3 cup of water + more for adjusting consistency.
Instructions to make Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe):
- Pressure cook Bottleguard, lentils tomatoes, Carrot, garlic,ginger and cauliflower with 2/3 cup water up to 2 whistles and then 5-8 mins on medium flame..
- Meanwhile add leftover cauliflower, capsicum and beans to a sauce pan with 1/4 cup water and cook on low flame covered for about 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste in the end..
- When the pressure is released from the cooker, open it, remove the skin from tomatoes and blend to a smooth puree. Add water as required..
- Now take the puree in a pan, add sauteed cauliflower and beans mix, salt and pepper to taste and let it boil for 2 minutes. Serve hot with a drizzle of coconut cream on top..
- I served it with a side of mini green moong dal Savoury Pancakes!.
If you find this Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.