Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey Sriracha Meatballs with Stir Fried Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Sriracha Meatballs with Stir Fried Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey sriracha meatballs with stir fried noodles recipe. You can cook honey sriracha meatballs with stir fried noodles using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Sriracha Meatballs with Stir Fried Noodles:
- Use of :For Meatballs:.
- Prepare of beef/ mutton mince.
- Get of 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs. (Soak into 4tbsp stock).
- Get of 1/4 cup green onions, chopped.
- Prepare of 1/2 tsp garlic freshly crushed.
- Prepare of 1/2 tsp salt.
- Prepare of 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- Use of :For Sauce:.
- Provide of 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce.
- Use of 3 Tbsp soy sauce.
- You need of 1 Tbsp vinegar.
- Get of 3 Tbsp honey.
- Provide of 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger julian cut.
- Use of 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- Provide of Cornflour.
- Take of 1/2 tsp oil.
- Provide of For Stir Fried Noodles:.
- Prepare of Noodles 1 packet.
- Use of 1/2 Tsp Salt and black pepper.
- Provide of 1 Tbsp Sriracha Sauce.
- Use of 1 Tbsp soya sauce.
- Get of freshly crushed Garlic.
- Provide of 1 Tsp oil.
Instructions to make Honey Sriracha Meatballs with Stir Fried Noodles:
- For Meatballs In a large bowl, mix together mince, soaked breadcrumbs, green onions, garlic and salt/pepper until well combined. Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls and shallow fry..
- Boil noodles according to packet instructions, Heat oil in a pan add garlic saute till translucent add noodles, Sriracha sauce, soya sauce, salt and pepper and stir fried for 2 to 3 minutes on high flame..
- For Sauce mix all the ingredients in a bowl. In a pan heat oil, saute Julia cut ginger for 30 seconds add sauce and bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking continuously. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes (the sauce will start to thicken) then add meatballs and toss well..
- Serve immediately over stir fired noodles and top few sesame seeds. Enjoy with your favorite drink like Coke or Mint Margarita..
If you find this Honey Sriracha Meatballs with Stir Fried Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.