Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy White Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy White Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy white bean soup recipe. To make creamy white bean soup you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy White Bean Soup:
- Get 4 slices of uncooked thick sliced bacon.
- Provide 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- Use 2 of large carrots, peeled and diced.
- Use 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 cans of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed.
- Use 3 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Use 1/2 cup of half and half (or heavy cream).
- Use 1/2 tsp. of each salt, dried rosemary.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of each dried thyme, pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of packed cups roughly torn kale.
Steps to make Creamy White Bean Soup:
- Start by dicing up the bacon. The easiest way to do this is to pop the slices in the freezer for 20-30 minutes, until it firms up, then take it out and snip it with some sharp kitchen shears. Hands down, this is the easiest way to cut up raw bacon..
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, cook the chopped bacon until it is browned and crispy. Then remove the bacon with a slotted spoon to a towel lined plate, but leave about 1 tbsp. of the drippings in the pot. Add the celery, onion and carrot to the pot and cook, stirring occasionally, until they begin to soften up, about 5 or so minutes. Then add the garlic and cook another minute or so, until fragrant..
- Add the drained beans, broth, cream and seasonings to the pot and give it all a good stir. Let it come up to a low boil. Then reduce the heat down a bit and let everything simmer for about 20 or so minutes. At this point, taste it and add any additional seasonings that you think it needs..
- Remove the pot from the heat and use an immersion blender to give the soup a couple of quick blitzes, until it's your desired consistency. Or you could just blend half the soup in a blender, then stir it back in. Then immediately stir in the parmesan cheese, the cooked bacon and the kale. Once the greens wilt into the soup, you're ready to serve..
If you find this Creamy White Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.