Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Ultimate Meatball recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Ultimate Meatball recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the ultimate meatball recipe. You can cook the ultimate meatball using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook The Ultimate Meatball:
- Prepare 4 of Italian Sausage links.
- Use 1 1/4 pound of ground beef (lean preferred).
- Prepare 6 slice of turkey bacon chopped (Any type of bacon. Smoked bacon works BEST).
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Parmesan.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of salt/Goya Adobo (red cap).
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder/fresh garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of freshly minced/ground parsley and garlic (completely optional).
- You need 2 of sliced of bread (crusts off).
- Prepare 1 cup of oil for frying (vegetable preferred).
- Get 1 cup of tomato sauce (basil based preferred).
Steps to make The Ultimate Meatball:
- Remove sausage from casing and mix together with ground beef..
- Add in all of your spices. You can add your own spices. The ones listed are my usual. Mix the meat and spices together..
- Add the turkey bacon and mix the entire meat together. Make sure all the meats are blended and evenly distributed..
- Wet the crusted slices of bread and squeeze the water out of them. Put the bread in a plastic bag or in a durable bowl and flatten/mush it up until it gets pasty. Mix it in with your meat, making sure it is evenly distributed. Let the meat and your hands rest for 10-20 minutes..
- Form your meat balls and preheat your oil..
- Fry your meatballs until they are fully cooked. You can also boil/steam them. Frying works best..
- Heat up your sauce. When it starts to bubble, place your meatballs in it. Let them soak and simmer for about 10-15 minutes..
- Enjoy! Especially with a plate of pasta!.
If you find this The Ultimate Meatball recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.