Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) recipe. You can cook vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- You need of cabbage (depends on preference).
- Provide of Kale (put in at end).
- Get of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- You need of black beans.
- Take of great northern beans.
- You need of carrots.
- Prepare of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare of mushrooms.
- Get of coconut cream (full fat).
- Use of garlic cloves.
- Provide of turmeric.
- Get of curry powder.
- Take of cumin.
- Use of Salt and Pepper.
- Get of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- Provide of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
Instructions to make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.
If you find this Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.