Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pumpkin Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup recipe. You can cook pumpkin soup using 9 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Soup:
- Prepare of Freshly chopped ginger.
- Take of garlic (+/-13g).
- Prepare of spring onions or quartered shallots.
- Use of extra virgen olive oil.
- Take of raw pumpkin.
- Get of boiling water.
- Get of vegetable broth powder.
- Use of non-dairy cream.
- Take of salt an pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Soup:
- Please don't hesitate to try making this amazing soup despite not having a kitchen machine or the one I mention a lot in my recipes (called thermomix, short tmx)! I will give you other options of how you can easily prepare all fresh ingredients with all the chopping and pre-steaming..
- Add ginger to powerful blender, e.g. a Thermomix® at speed 10 for 2 sec until paste-like consistency.
- Add peeled garlic cloves ca. 10g and process speed 7 for 1sec.
- Add chopped spring onion or if not available any other mild onion (shallots are nice, too) into TMX.
- Speed 5 for 5sec until it looks rather shredded. Possible with a good cutting technique and a very good knife..
- Pour oil through opening in lid of tmx. Unless you have prepared everything manually or don't have a tmx, now is the time to add your onion-garlic-ginger mix to a pot, large enough to fit at least three liters of liquid with a good amount of oil.
- 100°C speed 2 for 3min or if preparing in pot: let heat up and stir occasionally until onions are lucid.
- Rince, destem, deseed and dice pumpkin. My favorite is hokkaido pumpkin because you can use skin and all to cut up. If you haven't got a blender or tmx, please follow steps of my steaming fresh pumpkin recipe now https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/450298-pumpkin-not-from-the-can.
- Add pumpkin to TMX or if working with pot, add steamed pumpkin from above recipe.
- (Ignore if using pot method, skip to step 13) Speed 5 for 10sec.
- 100°C speed 2 for 3min.
- In water kettle bring 600ml water to a boil.
- Hot water and veggie powder/cube into TMX. Pot method: add to pot and stir together well.
- 90°C speed 1 for 20min. Pot method: after bringing to a boil and stirring well, let simmer at low temperature for 20 minutes.
- Carefully blend at highest speed for 30 sec. You can use a blending stick directly in the pot. Careful!! Very hot.
- Add cream.
- Speed 10 for 30sec or blending stick / blender at highest speed until bubbles form.
- Unless you like those little bits and pieces of ginger, onion and pumpkin, mix at speed 10 for another 30 sec for silky smooth texture.
- Taste. add salt an pepper as desired.
- Serve onto warm soup bowls. Serving suggestion: garnish with ground ginger or pepper or other herbs you might fancy (nutmeg, alfalfa) and/or a swirl of creamy balsamic vinegar.
If you find this Pumpkin Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.