Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot & healthy red pepper soup recipe. You can cook hot & healthy red pepper soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup:
- Use of Red Peppers.
- Use of White onion.
- Get of Brown bread.
- Prepare of Pumpkin seeds.
- Get of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Take of Grounded fresh black pepper.
- Use of Granulated garlic.
- You need of Chilli pepper.
- Provide of as needed Water.
Steps to make Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup:
- Wash your red peppers, hollow the cores, cut them in 2 or 3 parts. Set the oven to 200'C and bake the peppers for 1 hour. Then set them aside to cool down..
- When the peppers are in the oven prepare the optionals which will stuffed your healthy hot soup..
- Do the croutons, it's easy! Cut 2 slices of brown bread into small pieces. Warm up the pan, put the olive oil, some sea salt, black pepper, granulated garlic, stir them and fry pieces of bread on golden couloured crunchy croutons :).
- Warm up your pan and roast the pumpkin seeds. Do it carefully so they won't burn..
- Chop the onion and fry it lightly on the coconut oil. Set it aside to cool down..
- Take the chilled pepper and peel of the skin gently..
- Put the peeled pepper and fried onion into the jug and blend together until smooth texture..
- Then put some water slightly. Remember to not rarefy much! You can loose the proper taste of the soup..
- Put the soup into the pot on the small fire. Season with the sea salt, black pepper, chilli pepper and optional herbs. Make it hot but You don't have to boil it..
- Dish it up with roasted pumpkin seeds and the croutons :).
If you find this Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.