Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood carrot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood carrot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood carrot soup recipe. You can cook seafood carrot soup using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Seafood carrot soup:
- Provide 2 of crabs medium size.
- Get 6 of big size prawns.
- Take 1 of big carrot.
- Use 1 slice of ginger.
- Take 1/2 of small onion.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Use 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of cornflour powder.
Steps to make Seafood carrot soup:
- Peel carrot, ginger onion and boil it in 2 cups of water for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile remove shells of prawns and Devain them. Wash the crabs and cut them and it's claws into pieces..,keep the legs aside..
- In a mixer put crab legs with enough water and grind it fine..
- Strain the stock and keep aside.
- Put the boiled carrot mixture and grind along with one peeled tomato. Reserve the remaining water..
- In a pan heat up oil add chopped garlic and green chilli, saute for a few seconds.
- Add crabs and prawns, add salt and pepper. Saute for a minute.
- Add ground carrot mix and remaining water.Simmer..
- When it starts boiling add crab stock that was prepared earlier, add more water as per your requirement..
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Mix cornflour in little water and add to the soup. Let it boil once and it's ready. Add butter before serving..
- Serve it with some garlic bread.
If you find this Seafood carrot soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.