Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy and Yummy Shanghai-Style Yakisoba Noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy and Yummy Shanghai-Style Yakisoba Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Yummy Shanghai-Style Yakisoba Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and yummy shanghai-style yakisoba noodles recipe. You can have easy and yummy shanghai-style yakisoba noodles using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy and Yummy Shanghai-Style Yakisoba Noodles:
- Get 2 of packs Chinese-style noodles.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of Chinese chives.
- Prepare 1/3 of Carrot.
- Take 2 of leaves Chinese cabbage.
- Take 6 of Quail eggs (boiled, canned is ok).
- Get 100 grams of Pork (belly prefereed).
- Take of For the sauce:.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of Sake.
- Take 2 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Use 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Take 1 of few drops Ra-yu.
Steps to make Easy and Yummy Shanghai-Style Yakisoba Noodles:
- Make the sauce first. Combine the sauce ingredients..
- These are the basic ingredients. Cut the pork and chives into 4 cm long pieces. Cut the carrot into 4 cm wide slices. Chop the cabbage roughly..
- The carrot cooks the slowest, so dip in water, wrap in plastic wrap and microwave for a minute or so before proceeding..
- Boil the quail eggs and peel them. If you're using precooked ones (canned or vacuum packed) use as-is. I used precooked ones this time..
- Stack everything in the frying pan in this order: Carrot, cabbage, noodles, pork, quail eggs, then finally the chives..
- When everything's in the pan, it looks like this..
- Add the sauce from Step 1 in the pan. Put a lid on and steam-cook over medium heat for about 12 minutes. Be sure not to let it burn..
- Take the lid off. If everything is cooked through, mix everything together while stir-frying lightly. Done!.
- Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy. I added some shiitake mushrooms this time too..
- You can use any kind of vegetables and proteins you like. Onion, bean sprouts, shrimp, squid…there are endless variations. Personally, I always like to include Chinese cabbage and Chinese chives..
If you find this Easy and Yummy Shanghai-Style Yakisoba Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.