Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Steak with Berry Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Steak with Berry Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak with Berry Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak with berry sauce recipe. You can cook beef steak with berry sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Steak with Berry Sauce:
- Prepare 250 grams of Steak meat.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Use 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 15 grams of Dried fruits (I used blueberries and cranberries).
- Get 5 tbsp of Ponzu.
- Get 4 tbsp of Boiling water.
Steps to make Beef Steak with Berry Sauce:
- Soak the dried berries in hot water. Season the beef with salt and let sit a little bit. While you wait, slice and cook the garlic..
- Now, start cooking the beef. The garlic might start to burn in the middle of cooking, so you can transfer it to a plate. When the meat is done cooking, transfer to a plate and scatter the garlic on top..
- Once the meat is done, add the dried berries to the leftover juices and add the ponzu sauce. Simmer a bit to make the sauce. Top the meat with the sauce..
If you find this Beef Steak with Berry Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.