Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Soy Sauce Flavored Beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soy Sauce Flavored Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soy Sauce Flavored Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soy sauce flavored beef recipe. You can cook soy sauce flavored beef using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Soy Sauce Flavored Beef:
- Get 300 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- You need 40 grams of Ginger (julienned).
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce flavored peppercorns.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Cane sugar or sugar.
- Get 3 tbsp of Sake.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Instructions to make Soy Sauce Flavored Beef:
- Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces. Julienne the ginger..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and cook the ginger until fragrant. Add the beef. Wipe any excess oil with a paper towel..
- Add the sugar, 1 tablespoon of mirin, sake, soy sauce, and peppercorn. Cook on medium heat until the liquid evaporates..
- Once the liquid has evaporated, add the remaining mirin, raise the heat to high and stir until the meat is glistening..
If you find this Soy Sauce Flavored Beef recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.