Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup (instant pot) recipe. To make chicken tortilla soup (instant pot) you need 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot):
- Get 4 of Chicken Thighs, boneless & skinless.
- Provide 28 oz. of Canned Diced Tomatoes.
- Use 6 oz. of Canned Diced Green Chilies.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Get 1 of Onion, Diced.
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 4 of Corn Tortillas, cut into thin strips.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Fresh Cilantro, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese (Cheddar, Oaxaca, & Asadero).
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot):
- Add chicken, diced tomatoes, diced green chilies, chicken broth, onion, garlic, ground cumin, salt, & black pepper to the Instant Pot..
- Mix well..
- Close & lock the lid..
- Turn steam release valve to ensure the pot is sealed..
- Press—PRESSURE COOK: Normal; Pressure Level: High; Time: 9 minutes..
- Press CANCEL (Keep Warm: On).
- Allow Natural Release for 10 minutes..
- Press steam release handle down for Quick Release..
- Remove chicken to a plate & shred into bite size pieces..
- Return chicken to the pot..
- Press SAUTÉ—Normal..
- Add corn tortilla strips & cilantro to the pot..
- Cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Serve topped with shredded cheese blend immediately..
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup (Instant Pot) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.