Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Butternut Squash and Coconut Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butternut Squash and Coconut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut Squash and Coconut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash and coconut soup recipe. To cook butternut squash and coconut soup you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Butternut Squash and Coconut Soup:
- Use 1 of medium sized butternut squash, peeled de-seeded and chopped.
- Get 1/2 of white onion chopped.
- Use 4 of small carrots peeled and diced.
- Prepare 200 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Provide To taste of Salt and black pepper powder.
- You need As needed of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes to garnish.
- Prepare as needed of pumpkin seeds for garnishing.
Steps to make Butternut Squash and Coconut Soup:
- Gently cook the onions in a splash of olive oil in a large saucepan, for about 5 minutes..
- Add the carrots and squash and cook over a medium heat for a good 15 minutes. For this soup I purposely allowed some of the squash to start to caramelise (but not burn) as it adds more flavour to the end soup..
- Add 500 ml of veg or chicken stock and simmer until the veg is tender..
- Allow to cool slightly then blend until smooth. Then stir in the coconut milk. Now taste the soup and add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with seeds and chilli flakes to garnish before serving..
If you find this Butternut Squash and Coconut Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.