Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef and cabbage recipe. You can cook corned beef and cabbage using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corned Beef and Cabbage:
- You need 1 of Corned Beef brisket (with the spice packet).
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of Guinness black lager beer.
- Get 2.5 cups of Water.
- Take 1 of Onion sliced.
- You need 6 of Garlic cloves smashed.
- You need of Creole mustard.
- You need 3 of Tblsp butter.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Provide of Red potatoes (small).
- Take of Green Cabbage sliced.
- Get of Thyme.
- Take of Bayleaves.
- Use of Whole grain mustard dipping sauce (optional).
Steps to make Corned Beef and Cabbage:
- Place the onion, garlic, and butter in the pot.
- Place your brisket (fat side down) on top of that with the lifting handles.
- Rub Creole mustard all over the top of brisket and add the spice packet.
- Next pour your beer and water in the sides (I only had Coors light).
- Close the pot and make sure you put the valve in the sealing position and set it for 120 minutes on pressure cook (I had a 4.10 pound brisket).
- Once the brisket is done lift it out of the pot to rest and cover with foil.
- Next add in your potatoes, carrots, cabbage, bay leaves and thyme, close the lid and set on pressure cook for 3 minutes.
- When that is done serve together with the brisket and ENJOY 😊😋.
- Don't forget to cut against the grain !!.
If you find this Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.