Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut chicken soup recipe. To cook thai coconut chicken soup you need 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Coconut Chicken Soup:
- Provide 1/2 cup of chicken boiled and shredded.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum sliced.
- You need 5-6 of beans chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of green peas.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Use 2 tbsp of spring onions chopped.
- You need 5-6 cloves of garlic minced.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ginger grated or paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- You need 4-5 of dry lemon grass stalks broken to pieces.
- Take 2 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of green chilli sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of thick coconut cream.
- Get 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Get 1 tbsp of refined oil.
Steps to make Thai Coconut Chicken Soup:
- Boil chicken pieces with little salt and 1 cup water.Shred the pieces and reserve stock.Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and stir fry minced garlic to light golden brown.Add shredded ginger and toss.Add chopped vegetables and chicken stock alongwith the shredded chicken.Add 1.5 cups water and boil.Add mixed herbs,lemon grass,soya sauce,chilli sauce,salt and black pepper.Add the coconut milk and boil.Make a slurry of cornflour and add it to the soup.Sprinkle lemon juice..
- Remove the lemon grass stalks before serving.Garnish with fresh chopped coriander and thick coconut cream.Serve piping hot coconut chicken soup as an appetiser or with noodles as a full meal..
If you find this Thai Coconut Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.