Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Leftover Turkey Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Leftover Turkey Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple leftover turkey soup recipe. You can have simple leftover turkey soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Leftover Turkey Soup:
- Prepare leftover of Turkey.
- Prepare of Chicken Stock (I know what you're thinking).
- Prepare of Celery.
- Take of Carrots.
- Get of Onion.
- Use of Creole seasoning.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Prepare Leaves of Basil.
- Provide of Bay Leaves. (Whole).
- Provide of Bullion Cubes extra flavor.
Steps to make Simple Leftover Turkey Soup:
- What you need: Leftover Turkey, Vegetables, Seasonings, Chicken Stock, Water,.
- Rinse and Chop vegetables.
- Add Chopped vegetables to crock pot 1 cup Chicken Stock or 3-4 Bullion Cubes, 1 cup water, You can add more as you go. Season with Creole, Basil, Salt, Pepper, add to desired taste add little at a time. You can always add more you can't take away 😉..
- Chop Turkey into smaller pieces add to crock pot..
- Top with few whole Bay leaves. These will be taken out before eating..
- Cover and let cook for about an hour or 2. Stir and taste. Add more seasons to desired taste. The longer you cook better the flavor..
If you find this Simple Leftover Turkey Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.